INGEAR Inc. is not responsible for the consequences, whether direct, indirect or accidental, or for any other type of damage arising or resulting from the use of its products. You are responsible for your actions and activities and for any consequences that may result from them.
INGEAR warrants that during the Warranty Period INGEAR will, at its sole discretion, remedy defects in materials or workmanship by a) repairing, or b) replacing the product, subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Lifetime Warranty. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country of purchase, unless local law stipulates otherwise.
To return eligible items for repair or replacement, you must contact INGEAR customer service via email at email@example.com with your order number, the name(s) of the item(s) you want to return, and a brief explanation of the reason you are requesting a return for repair or replacement. We will send you a prepaid shipping label for items with defects on our part.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty Period starts at the date of the original retail purchase through the lifetime of the product.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover:
1. a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling, or c) defects or damage caused by misuse contrary to intended and recommended use;
2. user manuals or any third-party items;
3. defects or alleged defects caused by the use with any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured or supplied by INGEAR;
4. replaceable batteries.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is not enforceable if the item:
1. has been opened or otherwise physically altered beyond intended use;
2. has been repaired using unauthorized spare parts;
3. serial number has been removed, altered or made illegible in any way, as determined at the sole discretion of INGEAR;
INGEAR does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Product will work with any hardware or software provided by a third party.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable mandatory laws, this Limited Lifetime Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. INGEAR shall not be liable for special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of anticipated benefits, loss of data, loss of use, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment or facilities, claims of third parties, damage to property resulting from the purchase or use of the item or arising from breach of the warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any legal or equitable theory, even if INGEAR knew of the likelihood of such damages. INGEAR shall not be liable for delay in rendering warranty service.